Our beautiful homestead is an exceptional setting for the wedding of your dreams. We look forward to the day of your special celebration.
What is the setting like?
This amazing property borders the Solduc River and Beaver Creek. It is surrounded by towering trees, lush ferns and many different types of moss. There is open pasture and secluded forest. We are home to Wild Forks Farm producing home grown veggies, foraged foods and homestead goods. Our cabins offer our guests a retreat while they visit the Olympic National Park or for folks just looking for a relaxing get away. Please see our “Outdoors” page for a bird’s eye view.
What dates are available to book my wedding?
The venue is available May-October from 2:00 pm on Friday through 2:00 pm Sunday (weekdays can also be booked for the same rate depending on availability).
How many people can this location accommodate?
We can accommodate up to 50 guests on the day of your ceremony and/or reception and 20 overnight guests. Please let us know if there are non-staying guests that will be attending events held before or after your wedding day. We can suggest other close accommodations for your additional guests.
What is the rental fee and what does it include?
The rental fee is $6800 which reserves the property during the times listed above. Your rental fee includes:
· 15 acres of beautiful, private property with multiple site choices for ceremony/reception
· Four fully furnished cabins (reserved for bride, groom and overnight guests) – maximum 20 people
· 900 sq. ft covered pavilion for dining and dance space with lighting (to be completed July 2019)
· Power to multiple sites
· Natural cathedral on the bridge above Beaver Creek
· Amazing backdrops for your photographs
· 2500 feet of Solduc river and Beaver Creek water frontage.
· Free gravel and grass parking for guests
· Outdoor fire pit and firewood
· Smore fixin’s
· No noise restrictions (except for fireworks or firework like noises)
· On-site venue host
· Ice available
· Multiple sites for caterer set up
· Access to refrigerator and freezer
· Fire truck and other props available for photos
· Two outdoor sani-cans with wash station
· Garbage cans and waste disposal
· Delicious deep well water
· An anniversary discount for a cabin stay for the marrying couple
· Farm tours
· Accepting and storage of non-refrigerated pre-event delivery items with some limitations
Do you offer any interesting add-ons?
Farm stand with fresh produce and organic eggs available for purchase
Welcome feast of locally caught salmon slow cooked over the campfire. This is a seasonal offering and depends on market price. Please ask us!
How much is the deposit and when is it due?
A signed rental agreement and 40% of the rental rate is required to reserve your date and cabins which is non-refundable. The balance of the rental fee is due 30 days prior to your event date. We ask that a $500 refundable damage deposit and proof of liability insurance and any necessary liquor/banquet permits be submitted 7 days prior to your event. Please note a 10.6% sales and lodging tax will be added to the cabin rates and a 8.4% sales tax will be added to the venue rate.
Do you have catering options?
We don’t provide in-house catering options, but we do have a list of preferred vendors.
Can we bring our own beer and wine?
Yes, but hard alcohol cannot be served without a permitted bartender.
What about liability insurance?
You must purchase liability insurance for your event. Please see the rental agreement for details.
Do you have an onsite wedding coordinator?
We ask that you designate or hire an event/wedding coordinator to take care of all the extra details. We are available to assist with questions and concerns that come up.
What about my furry friends?
While we love them, we cannot accommodate pets or emotional support animals on our property, for their safety and the safety of our livestock. Service animals are always welcome, but please let us know ahead of time, if possible.
Please let us know if you have other questions. We are here to help in anyway we can. Thank you!
Brittany and Michelle at 272 Rixon Road, Beaver WA 98305 (360) 327-3867